1. The Exhibitor agrees to abide by all regulations and rules adopted by the Congress Organizing Committee in the best interests of the exhibition and agrees that the Congress Organizing Committee shall have the right to amend and add to or delete from any and all rules and regulations at any time, in the sole discretion of the Organizing Committee.
2. All electrical wiring and outlets used by the Exhibitor in excess of the standard electrical outlet provided by the Organizing Committee or its appointed agents shall be at the Exhibitor’s sole risk and expense.
3. Space contracted by the Exhibitor may not be sublet without the prior written permission of the Congress Organizing Committee or its appointed agents.
4. The Exhibitor is responsible for the placement and cost of insurance related to his participation in the exhibition.
5. It is understood that the Congress Organizing Committee or its appointed agents has sole discretion in the assignment of booths. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to alter or change the Exhibitor’s assigned location at any time if deemed in the best interests of the exhibition.
6. The Congress Organizing Committee or its appointed agents reserves the right at any time to reject, prohibit, alter or remove exhibits or any part there of, including printed materials, product, signs, lights or sound, and to expel exhibitors or their personnel if, in the Organizing Committee’s opinion, their conduct or presentation is objectionable to other show participants.
7. The Exhibitor agrees to confine his presentation within the contracted space only, and within the maximum height set by the exhibition. rules and regulations and to maintain staff in the assigned booth during exhibition hours.
8. All goods shipped to the exhibition must be clearly marked with the name of the Exhibitor and the number of his allocated space. Goods must not be shipped to the exhibition with shipping charges to be paid on arrival as these will not be accepted by the Congress Organizing Committee. The Organizing Committee assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to goods belonging to the Exhibitor before, during the period of the exhibition, or after its closing.
9. The Exhibitor agrees that no display may be dismantled nor may any goods be removed during the entire run of the exhibition. The Exhibitor also agrees to remove his exhibit, equipment and appurtenances from the exhibition building by the final move out time limit, or in the event of failure to do so, the Exhibitor agrees to pay for such additional costs as may be incurred by the Congress Organizing Committee.
10. The Congress Organizing Committee reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the date or dates upon which the exhibition is to be held and shall not be liable in damages or otherwise by reason of any such change. In addition, the Congress Organizing Committee shall not be liable in damages or otherwise for failure to carry out the terms of this Agreement in whole or in part where such failure is caused directly or indirectly by or in consequence of fire, storm, flood, war, rebellion, insurrection, riot, civil commotion, strike, or by any cause whatsoever beyond the control of the Congress Organizing Committee whether similar to or dissimilar from the causes enumerated here in.
11. The Congress Organizing Committee reserves the right to cancel this contract and to withhold possession of exhibit space if the Exhibitor fails to perform any material condition of this contract or refuses to abide by the exhibition rules and regulations, in which case the Exhibitor shall forfeit as damages all space rental payments made by him and any further occupancy of such space.
12 Gold Sponsors have first choice and Silver Sponsors second choice. All other sponsors will be treated on a ‘first come, first served’ basis.
13. Sponsors are not allowed to promote their products or stage their own events parallel to the Congress events without consulting the Congress Secretariat.